Thursday, June 26, 2014

Emma's Bedroom

Dear Readers,

I intended to make a long post to show you the dollhouse I have chosen for Emma, my new Licca Castle doll, but it was much too busy yesterday to take pictures of everything so I can only show you a few shots of her bedroom.

I bought the Moxie Girlz Jammaz House many months ago but I didn't want to post about it until I got Emma because she was just perfect for this house.

The Moxie Girlz Jammaz House was released in two different editions:  one with a bed and bath tub (which I bought), and one without those furniture pieces!  Since I don't know exactly what edition is sold on websites, I don't want to link them and confuse people as to what issue they will receive.  In case of doubt, it's always best to ask the seller before buying.

The vanity table is from an old Bratz furniture set (Bratz World Yasmin's House).  The cosmetics are from Re-ment.  I found out about them HERE thanks to Moonrabbit's Miniature World who blogs about Sylvanian Families, Re-ment, Blythe and Miniature in general!  You should check out her blog!  She takes gorgeous pictures and she writes detailed reviews

Now back to Emma in her bedroom.  When I set up the dollhouse on my table, I thought it looked quite pretty; the most elegant dollhouse I have ever seen.  Once I placed Emma in her bedroom, it became so much more!  She was the ONE for this dollhouse.  She just belonged there.

Emma in her dainty bedroom!

The bed came with the dollhouse.

View from the top

Full view of her bedroom.

The dollhouse has a lot more rooms/walls and I can't wait to show them to you!  But I need to have time first.  Baby didn't sleep until 10 pm last night and I was too tired after that to take more photos.  I took the photos while she was awake and it was something I will not attempt again.  She was constantly trying to grab the items from the table.  Although she was too small to reach any of the furniture, her constant hovering around the table made it difficult for me to set up the display.  I gave her another dollhouse to occupy her but she wanted me to play with her, so in the end, I could only take a few shots before putting away everything. 


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I was not paid or received gifts to write this or mention any stores or website. You may find a better store in your area.



13 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty bedroom, you're right she fits perfectly there. It looks so valuable. Can't wait to see the other rooms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The bathroom is actually my favorite wall. It's so beautiful. I hope I'll have some time tonight to take more pictures.

      Delete
    2. can't wait to see the bathroom I am curious...

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: this room is very nice. The furnishings are beautiful. Great bed. The dressing is fabulous. Emma has a fabulous room. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! I like how the furniture match the walls!

      Delete
  3. Emma looks perfect in this house, Jane Cherie! I can't wait to see more rooms! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! I hope I can show you guys soon! It's really hard to take photos with the little one around!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Jane for linking to my blog. Wow I can see you are spoiling Emma. You're right this is a very elegant dollhouse. I especially like the vanity table, the cream color looks so nice and makes the room cozy. The white re-ment cosmetic fits the vanity table just right. I am happy for you, also for Emma.

    Her hair is too beautiful!! I have to say it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, you are welcome. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known about the cosmetics so it's a pleasure for me to mention your blog! I think I will eventually spoil Emma with clothes etc. The other dolls are going to be jealous!

      Delete
  5. Emma est ravissante, sa chambre est très romantique !
    Je constate qu'Emma a une belle collection de chaussures.
    Bisous. Joce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Joce! Les chaussures appartiennent en fait à Barbie! Je les ai piqués pour la scéance de photo!!! Je vais voir plus tard si ma Licca pourra les porter.

      Delete
  6. Emma has a really wonderful bedroom and so many shoes ;) She is a Lucky girl ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is lucky indeed! I wished I had that many shoes!

      Delete