Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Furniture for the Little Dal

I have been busy with renovating my house as well as my dollhouses :)  It's a long process and I have been cleaning, dusting, painting, and buying new furniture.  Same thing for the dollhouses too!  
 
Since my darling Princess Tulip and Lady Vixy are still homeless, I need to find them a home.  I am still hesitating between two of my dollhouses so I am not ready to have them move in yet.  But I know I don't have enough furniture though so I bought this adorable console from Wyrna's Etsy shop.


It arrived yesterday and I am so happy because it is even more beautiful in real life than in pictures!  In addition to the two baskets, I received 3 more items: a mirror, a key and an Eiffel tower!  What a pleasant surprise for I did not know it was part of the order!  My photos do no justice to this exquisite piece of work! :(


I am drooling over some other of her items that she just listed on her miniature website HERE.

Wyrna is a 1:12 scale miniaturist from Denmark and her work really struck me because they are so detailed and elegant.  The first time I read about her miniatures was about a year ago when I stumbled across her blog A Fairy Tale Come True. Back then I was hoping she would sell her work one day and thank goodness she finally decided to do so :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your purchase from Wyrna, enjoy it! You are right: Wyrna makes beautiful furniture, I follow her blog since long.
    Hugs, Ilona
    www.MiniMumLoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ilona! I adore her work! The console now has a place in one of my dollhouse and it makes the room look so much more beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's almost too pretty to put in my plastic dollhouse!

      Delete