Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little Pullip Alice and Taeyang Mad Hatter

Do you remember few weeks ago I mentioned the Little Pullip Alice in Wonderland Collection?  And how I was still missing Little Pullip Alice?  Well dear readers, here she is, the Crown Jewel :)


I got lucky and found her for a very good price!  To say I am over the moon is not exaggerated.

I also read about some great news!!! Groove has a new doll to complement its Alice in Wonderland collection!  And not just any addition. It will be Little Taeyang Romantic Mad Hatter!  The pictures are from Groove Official Website.    He looks just like his full-size version down to the hair style and outfit!  He will be released in August 2013.  I am so excited about this and I will be waiting for him to be available here so he can join Alice and the gang :P






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding Alice, Jane! The Mad Hatter will be a fun addition to your collection. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can find him! Right now it's just in the news for this fall but I don't know if he will be sold in the USA.

      Delete