Monday, May 20, 2013

Re-ment with Strawberry Shortcake Minis

You probably know by now that I am a big fan of Hasbro Strawberry Shortcake Mini Dolls :P
 
Apart from the dolls, I also bought a few of their buildings.  I deplore the fact that Hasbro creates houses mostly for Strawberry Shortcake and not many for the other dolls. Apart from Raspberry Torte's Fashion Boutique (which I have and discussed here) and Lemon Meringue's Berry Fruity Salon (which strangely come with one Strawberry Shortcake Mini Doll only and not Raspberry Torte nor Lemon Meringue), the other buildings are all for Strawberry Shortcake.  What about Plum Pudding's Dance Studio, Blueberry Muffin's Library, etc.? 
 
Hopefully the other houses will be released in the future.  The buildings I have for now are very cute but they are however flawed because they are so small and they don't come with many furniture.
 
Then I found out about the Re-ment Merry Strawberry Miniature collection! Most of the items from that collection will fit (well most will fit) the scale of the Hasbro minis. 
 
I tried putting them in Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Market so you can see how it looks. I wished the Hasbro houses were bigger because there is not much space inside.  The photos don't even show half of the Re-ment Merry Strawberry Collection but already there is no more space.
 
I will tell you in my next post about what I did to house all the collection and how I created a house for the other dolls :)

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment